Veneers – Laguna Niguel, CA
Transform Your Smile to Perfection
As much as we all wished we had the perfect smile, it doesn’t come naturally for most of us. It is common to have imperfections that litter the teeth. The good news is that there are numerous cosmetic solutions available to get you those beautiful results you’ve been hoping for. At Laguna Niguel Family Dental Care, we offer customized veneers so you can transform your smile to perfection! To find out if veneers are the cosmetic solution for you, give us a call to schedule a consultation.
Why Choose Laguna Niguel Family Dental Care for Veneers?
- Customized for Natural Appearance
- Flexible Financing Options
- Saturday Appointments Available
What are Dental Veneers?
Veneers are thin shells of tooth-colored porcelain that are placed over the front-facing surfaces of the teeth to mask imperfections. This durable, natural-looking material can conceal a single damaged tooth or a mouthful of cosmetic flaws. Most of the time, veneers are used to address teeth that are chipped, gapped, misaligned, misshapen, discolored, undersized, and more!
The Process of Getting Veneers
It usually takes two appointments for veneers to be placed. During your first visit, your dentist will prepare your teeth by filing down a minimal portion of your enamel to ensure that the veneers lay perfectly flat against the line of your smile. Once the teeth have been prepared, we’ll take impressions to send to the dental laboratory. In the meantime, you will be given temporary veneers. In just a few short weeks, you can return to the practice where your veneers will be adhered to the teeth. Then, you can show off your new and improved smile!
The Benefits of Veneers
There are numerous benefits that you can expect to experience when you get veneers. Here are just some of them:
- Natural Appearance: The dental porcelain used to make veneers appears just like natural tooth enamel.
- Quick Process: Veneers can be placed in as few as two appointments.
- Permanent Whitening: Veneers are more resistant to staining than natural tooth enamel, so you won’t need to worry about discoloration from dark-pigmented foods or beverages.
- Long-Lasting: When cared for properly, veneers can last upwards of 15 years before needing to be replaced.
Understanding the Cost of Veneers
Veneers are often thought to be expensive, but you don’t have to be rich or famous to revamp your smile. Many factors affect the cost of veneers in Laguna Niguel, but Dr. Anderson strives to keep them affordable for everyone. Although you may pay more out-of-pocket for veneers, you can enjoy quick, lasting results without needing multiple or lengthy procedures. You can correct many issues using one treatment to save time and money.
Cost VS Cosmetic Dentistry: What's Right For Me?
Although veneers can help many people, they aren’t right for everyone. There are many options to address common aesthetic concerns, each with different fees and timelines. After examining your mouth and learning more about your preferences, including your budget, your cosmetic dentist in Laguna Niguel will create a personalized plan to create your best smile, like:
- Braces: Metal braces and clear aligners can treat a variety of bite and alignment concerns. Orthodontics can be partially covered under dental insurance with the average treatment lasting 12 to 24 months, depending on the method used.
- Teeth Whitening: A professional-grade whitening agent can resolve age-related and surface stains by up to 8 shades. It’s not covered under dental insurance, but results can last for many months or years, depending on your aftercare routine.
- Direct Bonding: A composite resin can fix minor imperfections quickly, like chips and cracks. It offers a lot of bang for your buck, but you’ll need to have it replaced every 5-10 years.
- Veneers: Attaching veneers to the teeth visible when smiling can improve many imperfections at once, like chips, stains, cracks, and gaps between teeth. They can last for a decade or longer with the right care. Although they may not be covered under dental insurance, they can be the most affordable solution to address multiple concerns.
Dr. Anderson will explain all your options and review their costs, so you’ll know exactly what you’ll have to pay before committing to anything.
How to Make Veneers Affordable
Despite their price tag, people from all walks of life are investing in veneers in Laguna Niguel. We have many financial solutions to keep the smile of your dreams within your budget. A member of our team will review your estimate and explain your payment options during your consultation, which includes:
- Traditional Payments: We accept all traditional forms of payment, including cash, personal checks, and credit cards.
- Dental Insurance: We accept many dental insurance plans. Although it’s rare for dental benefits to cover elective services, there are some exceptions if treatment is medically necessary, like when needing replacement veneers. Your coverage may include certain services in your treatment plan, like a dental cleaning, imagining, or preparatory procedures.
- Special Offers: We offer regular promotions for certain services. We will review any ongoing specials during your consultation.
- Monthly Payments: Pay any out-of-pocket expenses using monthly installments with little or no interest in financing.
If you are ready to transform your smile, or you have concerns about paying for veneers, contact our office today to speak with a member of our dental team.